We give thanks to God for your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope! 1 Thessalonians 1:2-3
What is the Concord Endowment Fund?
The Concord Endowment Fund is a fund authorized by Session in 1999 to provide a means for the faithful to provide long-lasting support for the continuing Christian witness of Concord Presbyterian Church.
What is the Endowment Fund used for?
The income from the Endowment Fund may be used for:
- Support for evangelism, education, and ministry
- Seed money for members to begin new initiatives in ministry
- Building issues and capital needs
The fund is not a substitute for stewardship by Concord’s future congregations. Ongoing activities of staffing, programs, building maintenance, and benevolence will be funded from annual stewardship contributions.
How can I contribute to the Endowment Fund?
There are multiple ways to contribute. Contributions may be in the form of cash, real estate, securities, life insurance, appreciated property, personal property, or other assets. Common methods for contributing include:
- Designate any type of contributions to the Endowment Fund
- Name Concord as a fractional beneficiary on an insurance policy, IRA or other financial account
- Bequeath assets to Concord in your will
- Establish a charitable gift annuity through Presbyterian Foundation with Concord as the beneficiary
How do I learn more about the Endowment Fund or how to participate?
Contact Ron McKinney, Church Treasurer, at email@example.com, or call on 302-750-7082 for more information on any aspect of the Endowment Fund.