“We will build a church family that welcomes, embraces, and loves all people, excluding no one from full involvement in the life of the church.”
WHAT TO EXPECT…
- Receive a warm welcome from friendly greeters as you enter the front doors
- Settle into the beautiful sanctuary and prepare for worship with a musical prelude
- Sing traditional and newer hymns and enjoy a variety of special music throughout the year
- Involve youth with a lively children’s sermon and worship activity bags
- Reflect on Scripture during a brief sermon that integrates biblical themes into our daily lives
- Experience a time of prayer and meditation as we share our joys and concerns
- Enjoy a time of fellowship and community following worship in the back of the sanctuary
ALL ARE WELCOME!
- Infants through age 5: Nursery and childcare is provided each Sunday. There is also a “soft space” available in back of the sanctuary with rocking chairs, blankets and toys.
- Young Disciples: Children are always welcome and can participate in worship in many ways! Following our Sunday school, children are invited to sit with other youth or with their families and participate with the children’s sermon, worship activity bags, candle lighting and singing with the youth choir.
- Other needs: Large print bulletins and hymnals are available for those with limited eyesight as well as hearing aids to enhance your worship experience.