Sunday mornings PreK (age 3) – Grade 8* from 9:30am-10:45am
- MUSIC for PreK- Grade 5 in Room F204
- PRE-CONFIRMATION Class for Grades 6-8 in Room F203*
*Senior High Students, grades 9-12, join grades 6-8 the first Sunday of the month for breakfast and discussions about Christianity and the World.
- PREK/K SUNDAY SCHOOL in Room F 210-211
- ROTATION Sunday School for gr. 1-5 (Students learn about a Bible story by attending a different activity based on that story for 5 Sundays)
- Bible Skills and Games
10:30am ALL students attend worship with their Sunday School class.
10:45am Following the Children’s Sermon, Sunday School students are invited to the following:
• Stay in worship with their families. The Children’s Corner at the back of the sanctuary is available, as well, with a small table and chairs, blankets for the floor and quiet activities to do while listening and remaining in worship as part of the congregation.
• Attend Childcare in Room F205 (ages 3-5)
** Nursery care is available for Infants and toddlers in Room F207 during Sunday School and worship beginning at 9:30 am.**